09 May 2010

Thanks Mom

In honour of her special day, I thought I would share a few old pics of me and mom...

I was really hoping to dig up the old stuff but I haven't gotten around to scanning them all yet.

A Christmas visit a few years ago.


Coming to see me perform in The Vagina Monologues in Calgary.

Riding the tilt-a-whirl in Disneyland!  (Just like we did at Tinkertown when I was a kid.)

I'm lucky enough to have a mother who is always there for me, no matter what.  Sure, we bicker like any typical mother-daughter.  But I am grateful for everything she has done and continues to do for me, including never-ending love and support.

Thank you for being my mom!

Written with love,
Lenore

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by, I love reading all your comments! If you have a specific question, please email me at lhume1@mts.net. XO Lenore