29 August 2010

Before and After: Deanna's Sophisticated Grey TV Stand

How has your weekend been going?  J has been reshingling our roof (with many of his buddies!), so I've had a lot of time to plug away on projects.  I'll post pics in the next few days.

I've always been working on a commission for my client Deanna.  Remember this pine TV stand I picked up a while back?  Well it caught Deanna's eye and she thought it would be perfect for her new apartment!  Here it is before...


She really loved the look of the Modern Blue Small Dresser so this became our inspiration for the design...


And voila!  A + B = this....




I used all the same supplies as the small dresser.  The colour is CIL's Reflecting Pool and I used the same vintage flower paper detailing on the sliding door fronts.  Now it's headed to it's new home over at Deanna's.

Hope you all had a good weekend!  Did you do anything fun?

10 comments:

  1. it's perfect! i am sure she is thrilled!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lucky gal! You are very talented. I just bought a large farmer's table that I want to refinish. Can I put primer over a shiny stain? HELP! ;)Alyssa

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks so good! I love the colors! I'm sure your client will, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great ! I'm sure your client was thrilled for their one of a kind, Lenore Original!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey L!

    Glad you had a good weekend- Hope the roof got put in and finished.

    I love the way the TV stand turned out. Lovely pattern and I love how the pattern compliments the paint.

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww it's perfect. i didn't do much, caught up on blogs and relaxed and read!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It turned out great & I love the paper!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am going to have to try this, because it looks so great! Very Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just gorgeous. I so love the leaf pattern. You took a garbage-y piece and made it an heirloom. A little imagination turns everything around.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by, I love reading all your comments! If you have a specific question, please email me at lhume1@mts.net. XO Lenore