29 August 2011

Lather in Flea Market Style Magazine

Good morning! I hope you all had a fabulous last weekend in August? For my bloggy friends on the US east coast...so glad Irene wasn't as bad as expected and sending warm and dry thoughts your way!

Wedding week just happened to start with something fantastic - I got the new issue of Flea Market Style Magazine in the mail and I couldn't be more excited about being featured as a fave vintage blogger!! Yay! I love this magazine, poring over all the cool upcycled projects and unique ways of repurposing vintage treasures. Thank you so much for sharing my blog with your readers!



The other cool thing is that I just sold the 'All you need is love' Blue Half-moon Table (in the pic) on the weekend and I was able to share the feature with my customer Carrie! 


If you get a chance to pick up the Fall/Winter issue of FMS, it's a great magazine full of very cool ideas!

Have an amazing start to your week friends!




14 comments:

  1. SO COOL- Congrats L! I'm so happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great way to start a wonderful week, Lenore! I will be thinking of you and hoping for all good things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shut the FRONT door girl! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Magnificent! Congratulations on getting such amazing press. Good luck with wedding prep!

    ReplyDelete
  5. woo to the hoo! you already know how excited i am for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to you Lenore! I have to go pick up a copy today. How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. heck yeah! that's so cool! hope wedding prep is going well - no doubt it will be a lovely affair, you have such a fantastic eye. (and i am seriously thinking of stealing this luggage-shelf idea for my own apartment!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Lenore!!! That is so exciting ;) What a big week for you...the coming wedding, being published in a fab mag. Can it get any better?!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is awesome!!!! Congrats on the awesome feature!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful Magazine...Wonderful Exsposure!...Great Job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by, I love reading all your comments! If you have a specific question, please email me at lhume1@mts.net. XO Lenore