24 April 2010

Boot Lovin'

I'm ready for spring 2011!


This spring, the backyard of our new beloved house became a swimming pool.  Poor drainage, a sloping piece of land, quick thaw...whatever the reason I was unable to make it to the truck without a lifeboat.  So I parked on the street for several weeks. 

I also ruined several pairs of shoes at the dog park.  I dreamed of the perfect pair of cute rubber boots to save my drenched soul.

And so they appeared!  At Winners.  For $24.99!!  Granted, the fairy godmother delivered them several weeks too late.  But in my closet they will sit until spring rears it's soaking wet head next year...

For anyone else looking, I saw solids, animal prints, plaids like mine, and many other adorable pairs for cheap, cheap, cheap!

Written with love, Lenore

1 comment:

Thanks so much for stopping by, I love reading all your comments! If you have a specific question, please email me at lhume1@mts.net. XO Lenore