26 April 2010

Beautiful Women

I do occasional freelance writing for Winnipeg Women.  It's a great local magazine about women and lifestyle.

Every year Winnipeg Women profiles incredible women in their Winnipeg's Most Beautiful Women issue.  I had the pleasure of interviewing and writing about Bev Larmour and Sharon Taylor.

Local photographer Ian McCausland shot the ladies for the cover of this very special issue

Winnipeg Women and other Studio Publication titles have recently launched as a digital publications, so you can now read entire issues of the magazine online.

Check out my profiles of the women here.

Written with love,
Lenore

2 comments:

  1. I read this magazine at the doctor's office and sometimes at Tiber River. They always have it and I enjoy the articles. Do you subscribe? Can you even subscribe?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't subscribe because they come to my office and I steal them there...but you can subscribe. There's details on their website! Let me know if you can't find the info.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by, I love reading all your comments! If you have a specific question, please email me at lhume1@mts.net. XO Lenore