06 October 2010

Lather hits the shops!

I'm so excited to share the news that a select few Lather Creations are now available at a shop right here in Winnipeg!  Brad from Sugarbayer Cottage Company picked up four pieces for his South Osbourne boutique and I couldn't be more thrilled.

Sugarbayer's features shabby chic furniture and accessories, vintage pieces and other cottage whimsy.  Here's a sneak peek at some of the great items you can pick up there...




It's a charming little space, so if you have a chance do stop by and say hello to Brad and these four little guys from Lather Creations!





Have a lovely day my friends!

14 comments:

  1. Great finds..I cant wait to see what you will do with the frist piece:)
    Hugs,sweetie

    ps: I am hosting a really sweet GIVEAWAY today, so please join in:) ...I bet you will love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting!!! Those pieces will really show well together! It looks like a really great space.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!! That is very exciting news. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness. That is SO exciting! Congrats lady!

    ReplyDelete
  5. how wonderful! i am so happy for you, lenore!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good for you! I am sure they will sell quickly, then he will come back for more!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's fantastic!

    Congratulations and continued success, Lenore. You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such good news! Are you going to be sending some pieces exclusively to him without showing us first? Best of luck with this newest venture!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is really exciting, Lenore, congratulations!

    xx Karen

    ReplyDelete
  10. woo hoo! way to go friend! looks like a perfect aesthetic for your pieces!

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by, I love reading all your comments! If you have a specific question, please email me at lhume1@mts.net. XO Lenore