18 October 2010

Good things happen here

Hi all!  Since you asked about my day to day life outside of this blog...I thought I would share a recent project. 

I'm an ad agency copywriter, so I write all kinds of ads, annual reports, signs and such.  But once in a while, I get to write something exciting like a TV commercial!  So here you go - it's a spot I wrote for Assiniboine Credit Union, a financial institution based here in Winnipeg.  It was put together by my team at Fusion with help from Frantic Films and it's now running on local stations.

Enjoy!




9 comments:

  1. Fantastic! Love seeing your ideas come to life in so many ways, thanks for sharing. xoNat

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cool!!! i did an internship for a public television company and got to make an ad for this awful show they had. i thought it was so fun and cool!!! thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this sounds like a fun job, you allways get to do a little something different :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooooh so cool! thanks for sharing!!

    xo Alison

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent ad Lenore. I love the little flower thingies floating around too....maybe that's why I bank with them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic job! Now I'm going to picture that how your voice sounds!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job, I liked the colored parts floating by. Ann

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by, I love reading all your comments! If you have a specific question, please email me at lhume1@mts.net. XO Lenore