13 October 2010

Etsy Love: Janelle Haskin

Hello Wednesday!

Fall weather means I'm starting to think about bundling up (it's a love/hate thing really)! Here is Winnipeg we don't have the luxury of dressing cute in the dead of winter, we have to make ourselves as warm as possible.  So I'm always on the hunt for chic yet cozy accessories that will dress up my parka!

I'm really loving the chunky knits in this adorable Etsy shop Janelle Haskin.  The beautiful models and gorgeous photography definitely helps make these hats, scarves and headbands look great, but it doesn't take much to make me want to wrap myself in soft, cozy wool!

{All images via Janelle Haskin}

Hats and scarves I can do, but I threw those cute headbands in the spark some discussion.  They're a little out of my personal comfort zone even though I think they're adorable as heck!  Lame to be scared to wear a headband, I know....should just go for it?  Would you rock the headband or are you going to stick to hats this year?  Which is your fave?  Or do you live some where WARM where you don't even need hats?  Okay, now I'm jealous...

Happy day my friends!

5 comments:

  1. I would totally wear a cute headband...Really love this shop and the huge neck warmer looks amazing and cozy:)
    Kisses,sweetie

    Ps: I am hosting a beautiful GIVEAWAY today :) Hope you will join in :)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous! I have not enough of the long flowing locks to rock the headband but I would if I could :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I REALLY love these looks for fall! But for winter I need a little more waterproof and wind resistant. I'm more about function than looks these days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love those-but I think they might make me hot in the middle of the day and I would have to take it off-LOVE that scarf thought!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should totally just go for, who wouldn't think it was adorable!?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by, I love reading all your comments! If you have a specific question, please email me at lhume1@mts.net. XO Lenore