04 October 2010

Inspired by...LUPrints

I'm loving these prints by Canadian textile designer Ulla Clark of LUprints.  Based in Pemberton BC, her designs are Scandanavian simplicity meets small BC mountain town earthiness in her pillows, tea towels, tote bags and other great linens.




{All images via LUPrints}

I'm an early bird Christmas shopper and I'm seriously eyeing that apron for the wannabe Barefoot Contessa in my circle of friends! 

Are you an advance Christmas shopper or do you love to wait until the last minute rush?

Hope you're having a great Monday friends!

6 comments:

  1. Wish I was as prepared as you! Late shopper... I guess:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that owl pillow is soooo cute :)

    i like the tea towels too

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww the little owl pillows are so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always have my eye out for something special. Love love love that apron.....but I'll let you beat me to it :) I also love finding wonderful Canadian artisans.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that apron... I need to start making my Christmas lists...I love that part:)Kisses,sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  6. i gave you an award on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by, I love reading all your comments! If you have a specific question, please email me at lhume1@mts.net. XO Lenore