24 March 2011

A little birdie...



How are you doing today friends? I must admit, I'm feeling a bit of burnout - between preparing for my workshops, getting my business taxes in order, wedding planning and regular old life - my mind is racing 24/7. Most of the wedding stuff is booked, but my desire to craft details and be creative is so overwhelming that I'm going to have to put the brakes on at some point...it's just so fun you know? But as always, something has to give.  I think I just need to buckle down and get to some tasks I've been avoiding....do you ever feel that way?

I did have a little thrill when my new order of drawer pulls arrived! Aren't they just gorgeous? Such a dainty, rustic, feminine vibe. I absolutely can't wait to use them on an upcoming Lather Creation! I'm also thinking I could paint them if needed, depending on the piece. Oh so many options...you know I'll be up in the middle of the night pondering it all....

The weekend will be good, I promise to slow it down a little bit and enjoy the warming weather with more walks outside with Gus. There, now that I promised it to you all, I must I must!

How are you doing these days friends? Does spring have you feeling refreshed or are you feeling like me?

Regardless, I hope your day is wonderful!

6 comments:

  1. so, so pretty and whimsical! can't wait to see how you use them:)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feeling the same over here....today is raining and cold, and all I want to do is curl up and read with fuzzy socks. Alas, there are things to be done! Oh, and i love these drawer pulls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh I know the feeling. It seems like the last two week are so busy for me and days are too short. Hope you will have some rest soon, darling and have a lovely afternoon
    Muah

    Ps: Hope you had a chance to enter in my GIVEAWAY! You can win 5 cool art posters!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aren't those the cutest! I have used them on a few pieces... not painted... come over and check them out! can't wait to see them on your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice handles- Hope you get all your ducks in a row!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I used those same bird knobs on a piece! Aren't they fun! Sounds like you are very busy, Lenore!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by, I love reading all your comments! If you have a specific question, please email me at lhume1@mts.net. XO Lenore