11 March 2011

The 1st Agency Style Peek: Spring Stripes

Here at my advertising agency Fusion, I work with some pretty creative and stylish gals (and guys!). So it goes without saying that every morning we're always talking fashion, fawning over each other's outfits and getting tips and tricks from each other (well mostly the girls...). I thought the occasional fashion post with an iphone snapshot (I took this using my Hipstamatic iphone app) would make a nice addition to Lather. Write. Repeat. So please say hello to my brand new column 'Agency Style Peek', an inside look at the stylings of an ad agency!

Art Director Kara agreed to be my first fashion friend so let's all give her a cheer! Today is -1 in Winnipeg (a heat wave for us), so Kara broke out one of her fave summer frocks from Toronto boutique Fraiche. This hip little shop can be found on trendy Queen Street West and stocks cute clothing at great prices (most things under $100). She paired this adorable black and white striped number (black, white and grey is Kara's signature palette!) with a little tee underneath, tights and winter boots because after all...it is still winter people!!

*BTY - If you live in Winnipeg and are looking to shape up for spring, Kara and her fiance own KWest Kickboxing. You can get your butt in shape with kickboxing, yoga and pilates classes all based out of the River-Osborne Community Centre!

Hope you like getting a sneak peek into my office friends and trends! What do you think of the new column? Does your job allow you to rock fun styles?

8 comments:

  1. hee hee Thanks, Lenore. I can't wait till everyone breaks out their summer dresses, and bare legs, sandals, tanks... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dress Kara. Really liked the one you had on last night too. Can we go shopping soon?

    Lenore - I look forward to seeing more fashion sneek peeks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got to admit, I've always admired Kara's style!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the new column idea Lenore :) I will get to feel a bit more like I'm at the office once and a while!

    Have yourself a great weekend. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the post and the new column! What's better than mixing fashion with design and decorating?!?!

    http://adailysomething.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooo i LOVE this column!!! keep it up :)
    p.s. thanks for your input on the balance post!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by, I love reading all your comments! If you have a specific question, please email me at lhume1@mts.net. XO Lenore