08 March 2011

Guest Posting at Primitive & Proper


Hi friends! Today you can find me over at fellow furniture upcycler Cassie's blog Primitive & Proper. Cassie is one of my mentors so it was so exciting to be asked to be part of her colour at home series. You all know how much I adore turquoise so it's only fitting that I'm guest posting about how you use the many colourful shades of greenish blue in your home decor!

Please stop by to say hello at Primitive & Proper and read about my fave colour!

3 comments:

  1. aw, lenore, thanks so much for your kind words! this may be tmi, but i am pms-ing and chris had to travel today and the kids and i just got off to a rough start. reading your nice words just made me smile and tear up a little. seriously. it just made me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. loved seeing you over at P and P! ....and I love your thoughts on turquoise!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Going over right now:) Happy Tuesday, darling

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by, I love reading all your comments! If you have a specific question, please email me at lhume1@mts.net. XO Lenore