08 July 2010

Thursday Blog Share: Even more HGTV!

 Do you love HGTV as much as I do??

I can't get  enough of it.  It's my go-to channel almost all the time and if I could only have one thing to watch for the rest of existence???  Well I think you know the answer to that.  Sarah, Brian, Samantha, Mike...even the bi-atchy peeps on Design School - love them all!

So I thought it was pretty cool to find out that the Canadian version of HGTV has their own blog called Style Sheet.  They rotate 4 or 5 bloggers with previews, tips and tricks and discussions on all things home.  I also like that a lot of the product is available here in the great white north.  So if you have a chance and you love the HG, check it out!


 Happy Thursday to you all!

XO
Lenore

3 comments:

  1. Happy Thursday,sweetie!
    I am going to check it out for sure! Sounds great!
    Kisses and see you soon:)
    Muah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helloooo my blogger! I love reading them!! You are so diligent with them :) good on'ya
    xoxox C

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg! me bf & i watch hgtv everyyyy nite :)
    i post about em all the time . so excited to hear they have a blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by, I love reading all your comments! If you have a specific question, please email me at lhume1@mts.net. XO Lenore