16 July 2010

Art in Flight

Since we moved into the house, art has been one of the lower priorities with all the ongoing reno's that are in progress.  But the more we turn it into our home, the more I miss beautiful inspiring pieces to fill the spaces.  I've started to put a few up, but I have one large chunk of wall in the dining room that seriously needs something.

So browsing the art on Etsy, I find myself drawn to these soft and fresh variations on the bird motif.  I love the organic feel of each (different in their own way) and the symbol of airy freedom.  Here's a few of my favourites...

{Image via oospoore}

 {Image via annasee}

{Image via tmlcreations}

{Image via ChelseaVictoria}

{Image via SherriConley}

Isn't that last one just plain fantastic?  Which is your favourite?

Happy Friday friends!

5 comments:

  1. I have always loved birds on a line!
    Maybe you'll win some bird decals to help you add some flight to your life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel Austin's bird paintings are also gorgeous. Love these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the blue bird...clean and crisp.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm drawn to the annasee and then the chelsea victoria - but yah, these are all fabulous, are you going to get one?!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by, I love reading all your comments! If you have a specific question, please email me at lhume1@mts.net. XO Lenore