27 February 2011

Sunday Night Shoe Confidential

Remember those black Steve Madden boots I was gushing about getting last year?

Well they popped up on Ebay in Cognac a few day ago, so I bought them.....sigh, sometimes I just can't help myself. They're just sooooo beautiful! I know I'm just justifying here, but it's so hard to find tall boots that are flat and fit my calf. It was shoe fate.


Please don't tell J! Guys just don't understand this kind of thing, you know?

Happy Sunday and hope you have a great week! Are you watching the Oscars? I love doing my own fashion commentary!

4 comments:

  1. Your secret is safe with me. I sneak stuff in sometimes too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My lips are sealed! :) And I have those boots in black too! A friend bought a pair that were too big and couldn't return them so she kindly gave them to me! I looove 'em. I've been eyeing the cognac ones too; they'd go with everything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw nearly identical - in style, though I'm sure not in quality - boots at Giant Tiger today :-).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad your found them! I love those boots!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by, I love reading all your comments! If you have a specific question, please email me at lhume1@mts.net. XO Lenore