16 November 2010

Delightful DIY: Sweater Wine Bottle Bags

The older I get, the more I think that giving a bottle of wine is a great gift.  If you know the recipient is a wine drinker than you're guaranteed they'll enjoy your present. Plus you have a huge price range and selections to choose from - making it always budget-friendly!

Know what's even better? Wrapping your bottle in an inexpensive and cozy DIY gift bag made out of old sweater sleeves. Love this! Although I have to say, my old sweaters are NOT that cute!!  If you'd like to make your own snug and warm wine bottle gift bags, check out the full 'how to' here. This project comes from the Dish Jeans blog - I'm a faithful Dish jeans wearer (cause they come in 34" inseam and they're Canadian!) and now I see why I read their blog!  Enjoy!


Have a great day my friends!

7 comments:

  1. Doh! Why did I throw out the sleeves from the sweater pillows I made????
    I love these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are so cute and fun and would be great hostess gifts! or i could hide my empties around the house and at least they would look stylish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the sweetest idea ever! I have a few old sweaters. That is so cool:) Thanks,sweetie
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very clever idea! I'll have to try this. It sure is a fun way to wrap a bottle! Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is seriously the best idea, I'm going to do that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! I might have to try it out this year :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by, I love reading all your comments! If you have a specific question, please email me at lhume1@mts.net. XO Lenore