17 October 2011

Lather Press: LOULOU and Madison Plus

Good morning everyone! Usually Mondays can be kind of a drag but not this one...I woke up to this very lovely feature on the front page of the LOULOU Magazine website as part of their plus size fashion gallery! I'm thrilled and honoured to be included by one of my fave Canadian magazines. To check out the full post you can go here.




Plus on Friday, I was featured in Madison Plus' Blogger Style Round Up! Madison Plus is a one-stop-shop for chic and trendy plus size shopping, allowing you to browse many different brands and stores all in one place. You can read the post here!


It's hard to express in words how humbled I am for getting acknowledged by these awesome blogs that provide such great fashion coverage for us curvy gals. Thanks so much LOULOU and Madison Plus!

Have a great day friends and thanks for coming back to visit me on the blog everyday - you guys keep me going!

ps: Exciting news...I finally have a new piece of furniture to post - coming later today!




2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the features Lenore! That's so exciting...and definitely well deserved :D Can't wait to check out both blogs! And yay for new furniture. Can't wait to see the results!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by, I love reading all your comments! If you have a specific question, please email me at lhume1@mts.net. XO Lenore