15 April 2011

Furniture and Photographers

Hello Saturday morning!

Remember I told you about the meeting I had scheduled last weekend with a couple of photograhers? Well I'm super excited, because they have both officially become new Lather Creations clients! Erin and Melanie both shoot family, baby and and children's photography here in Winnipeg and I absolutely love both their style!

Here's a little peek at Erin's beautiful work...



 And Melanie's stunning shots...
{images via Moments by Melanie}

 When Melanie contacted me about using some of my furniture as photo shoot props and bringing along some photographer friends, I said yes yes yes to that! *If you're looking for local photogs, these are two great girls to call...

Melanie took home the Milk White Weathered Warm Chair I had for sale. Remember this sweet thing?


Plus I'm working on this toddler-sized school chair for her as well!


Erin wanted her own 100-year-old pressed back chair, but in a more vibrant colour. So I'm hard at work on this for her...(no hints - you have to check back for the colour she chose!)


Plus I'm recovering this antique bench in some super bright and fabulous fabric...


They won't be done for a while but I will definitely share the 'after' pics when the time comes!

This weekend I also have my Splurge group, my sis and I are taking my grandma on an outing and I FINALLY have to finalize the design on my wedding invites.

How about you friends? What are you up to this weekend?

4 comments:

  1. Hi Lenore: I love reading about your adventures...i hope you and Lindsey have a great day with your Grandma...I'm sure she will cherish every moment of it...xoxox Darlene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dying over the babies and the furniture! What perfect props your work make!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish my weekend sounded more productive, but...nope. I think I'm going to curl up with a home decor mag and a cup of tea this evening;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see the after pics for these pieces :) Congrats on the new clients!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by, I love reading all your comments! If you have a specific question, please email me at lhume1@mts.net. XO Lenore