15 February 2012

Style Peek: cobalt dress + white cardi + black tights


Happy Wednesday friends! How is your week going so far? It's been a bit of a whirlwind here with some unexpected expenses, from the hot water tank going to some expensive work needed on my vehicle. Jack and I are both pretty big hustlers when it comes to finding ways to make extra coin so he's been picking up some extra side jobs and I've been clearing out the house and my closet with items to sell locally on Kijiji (see my listings here) and on Ebay with Shop my Closet items. I'll be adding new items regularly so I'll keep you posted! Plus I finally feel like I'm getting out of my winter rut and I'm ready to paint some furniture. My basement is full of items just waiting for a Lather Creations makeover...so watch for that too!

This is my fave Modcloth purchase to date - it's called the Sapphire for Hire Dress - how cute is that name? I love the vibrant colour and the girly cream embroidery details. I kept my cardi and tights simple....to let the colour really pop! I was sorry to hear some of you weren't happy with Modcloth's new Canadian shipping. I try to keep my purchases under $60 so I don't have to deal with customs fees, I know they can be a huge pain and expense when they do happen :(




sapphire for hire dress - Modcloth (shop now)
white cardigan - Gap (shop similar)
black tights - old

Have an amazing week friends!



3 comments:

  1. That dress is so pretty, love the color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cobalt dress. I want one just like it. Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This dress is soo gorgeous and the color looks absolutely lovely on you!
    So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by, I love reading all your comments! If you have a specific question, please email me at lhume1@mts.net. XO Lenore