09 February 2012

ASOS Curve Dress for Sale

Hi all! Hope you're having a fabulous week! I can't tell you how busy things have been since we got our little puppy Henry...it's like having a new baby!!! (I think, since I wouldn't know :) But two dogs are DEFINITELY more work than one! It's good work, just keeping me away from fun things like blogging.

I wanted to share this with my curvy readers - I'm selling a dress I ordered from ASOS Curve on Ebay. You can check out the listing here! Sadly, it just didn't fit me right...luck of the draw with internet shopping! It's too costly to return to the UK so I'm hoping to sell it. It's more suited to an hourglass figure than my apple shape. It's brand new with tags and you can visit the original dress information here. It's the black version of the Tulip Dress in a size 16US/20UK, fully lined. I paid $55 originally and I'm selling it 'buy it now' for $39.99 or you can bid starting at $19.99. I tried to keep shipping super cheap and I have a local pick up option!


Measurements:
Length: 38 inches
Bust (laying flat x2): 23 inches
Waist(laying flat x2): 19 inches (elastic waist provides additional 4-5 inches stretch)
Hips(laying flat x2): 28 inches

Don't you think we should make a pact? Anything we buy online that doesn't fit and can't be easily returned - we sell and share the info with each other??




2 comments:

  1. While I definitely don't NEED another dress...I bid anyway. Too cute to pass up! Funny story, though. I panicked for a second after I bid because I didn't know the exchange rate from Canadian to U.S. dollars. Turns out, it's basically the same, as you probably already knew. Heh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry but not the right size for me. Since your last post I visited Asos and ordered two dresses! I hope they're the right size (UK16 is US12...I just hope I'm a 12!)
    I got so tired of the clothes in the mall...the only things apealing to me are from expensive stores I can't allow myself to buy.
    I can't wait for my shipment!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by, I love reading all your comments! If you have a specific question, please email me at lhume1@mts.net. XO Lenore