11 February 2012

Shop My Closet!

Hello! Big day today...I just listed many more items on Ebay so you can shop my closet here! I've been wanting to do a big closet clean-out for a while but I'd been procrastinating....

Welllllllll....our hot water tank exploded last night, so the giant bill for the new tank was just the driver I needed to get selling! All the items are in mint condition, some new without tags and some pre-worn. There are great dresses from Gap, Old Navy, Banana Republic, Forever 21, Anthropologie and several pairs of Paige Premium Denim at steal prices (from WAY back when I could afford it - ha!). So curvy girls, hope you find something fab!  I offer free local pick-up as well for you locals in Winnipeg and I tried to keep the shipping low. If you have any questions at all, drop me a direct email at lhume1@mts.net.

Here's a sneak peek at some of the items...


'Velvet' Grey Dress from Anthropologie - SOLD


Blush Pink A-line Dress from H&M - SOLD


Red Paisley Print Dress from Forever 21 - SOLD


Olive Green Ruffle Dress from Banana Republic - Buy here


Paige Premium Denim Jeans - Buy here


Retro Denim Bermuda Shorts from Anthropologie - Buy here


I will continue to keep you updated here on the blog whenever I add new items for sale. Tell me friends, do you sell any of your clothing items? I do a mix of donate, sell and give to my sister! Sometimes you have to just freshen up, you know!

Have a fabulous weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by, I love reading all your comments! If you have a specific question, please email me at lhume1@mts.net. XO Lenore