09 February 2014

Sunday Blog Share: Julep by Minted

I have a confession. I'm just not that into Pinterest. I know that's a pretty unpopular opinion but with only so many minutes in the day - I have to choose my social media wisely. And I LOVE blogs. Yup, always have - probably always will. They are such an inspiration to me - from personal style blogs to glimpses into family life to new recipes to try to home and project ideas. I read them on my phone while I nurse, on the ipad in bed...I love the beautiful pictures and unique points of view and never-ending feed of inspiration.


One of my new favourite blogs to browse is Julep by Minted. When they asked me to check out their site and blog, I was super excited to dive in. I was already a fan of their products and it was so great to have another great addition to my blogroll. If you're not familiar, Minted is a gorgeous online paper and gift goods shop that crowdsources independent designs from all over the world.  Luxe wedding invites, cool cards and beautiful artwork are just a taste of what they offer. Designers get a commission on each of their sales. Cool, right? Julep is a curated collection of design-influenced blog posts inspired by their artists and products.

Yesterday I gave you a peek inside Huck's nursery decor and one of the things I'm working on is his gallery wall and adding more images in general around the house. It's funny because it can take me a long time to put art and photos up on the wall but once I do - I love love looking at them. They give me so much joy every day and they really add richness and depth to our home. Art is such a personal thing, isn't it?

Minted has some gorgeous wall art prints and I'm especially loving these bathroom pairings they shared on Julep.




Slowly but surely, I'm adding new pieces around the house and adding a touch of whimsy to places more unexpected rooms. I'm thinking of grabbing this vintage KitchenAid mixer print for the kitchen, what do you think?


How do you get your daily inspiration? Are you a blog lover, a Pinterest gal or an Instagram fiend? All three perhaps?

Are you a fan of art in unexpected places?






**Disclosure: I was compensated by Minted for this post, but all the thoughts, opinions and curated ideas are my own.

1 comment:

  1. You just gave me a new favorite blog too! Thanks Lenore :) xoxoxoox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by, I love reading all your comments! If you have a specific question, please email me at lhume1@mts.net. XO Lenore