06 February 2014

Introducing Huck Jackson McGee












Born October 20th, 2013 at a whopping 9 pounds, 15 ounces and 22 inches long. Where do I even start when it comes to talking about my new son (well, if you call 15 weeks new!)? Wow, just saying I have a son is pretty surreal. He's so great. I'm not going to lie...this parenting this is exhausting and emotional and stressful and challenging. But waking up to that smiling face? Worth it.

Here are my favourite shots from Huck's 9-day old photo shoot with Sunny S-H Photography. She's a real gem that Sunny. If you're looking for a family photographer in Winnipeg, I cannot say enough good things about her.




1 comment:

  1. He's beautiful! Congratulations to you and your husband.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by, I love reading all your comments! If you have a specific question, please email me at lhume1@mts.net. XO Lenore