28 October 2012

Shop My Closet! Sizes 14-20

Happy Sunday! I hope you're all having a nice weekend? Mine has been pretty quiet so I decided to finally get to the pile of clothing I had put aside for resale. It's always quite the job to sort, photograph, measure and list the items...but it feels good to get to it. Here's a selection of some of the items I put up for sale on Ebay today (only new or mint condition items), ranging in sizes from 14-20 and from some of my fave curvy retailers like ASOS Curve, Dorothy Perkins, Forever 21+, Anthropologie, Gap, Red Velvet, H&M and Kenneth Cole NY! If you're interested, you can check out my items for sale here.

Anthropologie Sweatercoat Size XL

ASOS Curve Birdcage Print Dress Size 20UK/16US

Forever 21+ Dressy Tank Size 1X

Forever 21+ Hangar Print Blazer Size 3X

Dorothy Perkins Emerald Dolman Sleeve Blouse Size 22UK/18US

Red Velvet Sewing Print Dress Size 3X

Dorothy Perkins Heart Print Bubble Hem Top Size 20UK/16US

H&M Floral Print Blouse Size 14


Enjoy the rest of your weekend and your week friends!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by, I love reading all your comments! If you have a specific question, please email me at lhume1@mts.net. XO Lenore