08 October 2012

A Creamy Fall


Happy Thanksgiving to my Canadian friends! I'm loving the extra day off...it's been a full weekend of family visits and turkey dinners. Today we're relaxing with the dogs, housecleaning and catching up on our fave tv shows.

The weather has really been flip flopping here...from +26 and sunny to -2 and blowing snow. So I've been going back and forth between flats and boots and dresses and big sweaters. One thing I'm really loving is the versatility of this cream dress from ASOS Curve. I wasn't sure how cream would transition but it virtually looks good with everything - especially preppy stripes and metallic accessories!





cream dress - ASOS Curve (buy here)
striped cardigan - Gap
necklace - Forever 21
metallic flats - Coach (purchased at Winners)
belt - American Eagle

What transitional pieces are carrying you through the changing seasons?

Have a wonderful week friends!




4 comments:

  1. I'm not a fan of this wonky weather, but I am a BIG fan of this outfit.
    You look absolutely gorgeous Lenore! I love this palette.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous, love the outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love seeing other curvy women bloggers! :) Check out my new blog www.kuwrxo.blogspot.com and subscribe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a pretty ensemble! I love the dress! Asos Curve has become my number one shopping spot.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by, I love reading all your comments! If you have a specific question, please email me at lhume1@mts.net. XO Lenore