26 March 2010

My own ruby red slippers

Okay, so anyone who knows me well knows about my red Pumas. My comfy, cute, awesome red suede Pumas. That I got at the Puma store in New York City. In 2002. And wore for 6 splendid years until they got holes. Then my feet got wet when I wore them. So I threw them away. It was devastating. The replacement Pumas were neither red nor suede nor anywhere near as awesome. So it's been a long 15 months without them.

Until now!! I found them on zappos and I couldn't be more jazzed. They are currently on order and shall be getting onto my hot little feet any day now.




Written with love,
Lenore

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by, I love reading all your comments! If you have a specific question, please email me at lhume1@mts.net. XO Lenore