19 December 2012

Chambray for Spring


Friends...it's confession time.

As much as I love the coziness of winter - I'm already thinking about new spring styles. I love that first trickle of pieces that start to appear on websites and in-stores in January. I find it really refreshing to have the warm weather to look forward to.

Have you seen E-Shakti's Resort/Pre-Spring Collection? They've released a number of new items this week and the spring palette is great; a nice mix of muted corals, soft mustards and vivid cobalts and emeralds. But the one thing that really stood out to me is the abundance of chambray - as a denim lover this makes me SO HAPPY! You really can mix and match this wonder fabric with any colour or accessories of your choosing. Plus I love the extra structure that it offers.  E-Shakti has so many adorable chambray dresses to choose from in this collection  - all available in regular and custom sizing from 0-36W. Awesome.















Are you ready to get excited for spring styles or are you staying focused on what's happening now?

PS: In case you're wondering, I haven't actually ordered from E-Shakti before, but they are in the process of sending me a dress to try out...so I promise to share my experiences with them and a fit review when it arrives!




2 comments:

  1. Those are all such cute dresses. I am admittedly a huge fan of denim/chambray as well. Look forward to hearing how they fit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Need to some reference about choose a designer leather tote bags? Maybe you should read this totes blog then you will find some really nice advise about tote bags. All leather tote bags original articles and talk about women tote bags fashion trends, new style and related news from http://leather-tote-bags.webs.com.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by, I love reading all your comments! If you have a specific question, please email me at lhume1@mts.net. XO Lenore