23 November 2012

Technical Difficulties


 Hey everyone! If you've made it this far you have incredible patience - because my blog is being a real pain lately. It's taking a VERY long time to load and I've not super tech savvy so I'm working with my brother-in-law - IT guru - to see if I can clean up the links in my code that are dragging me down. So thanks again for hanging in there and hopefully we'll get this all fixed up soon!

For all my US blog friends - hope you are enjoying the aftermath of a wonderful Thanksgiving!




2 comments:

  1. yay! you are fixing it! I love your blog. Hope you get it all speedy soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, sorry to hear you're experiencing some glitches. Hope you're able to resolve the issues without too much stress. Take care and have a very lovely weekend, Lenore! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by, I love reading all your comments! If you have a specific question, please email me at lhume1@mts.net. XO Lenore