10 September 2012

Style Peek: neutral bird print dress + vivid cobalt flats


Sometimes all you need is one little pop of colour to make it all...well...pop! These cobalt blue flats from Town Shoes (purchased on super sale!) were a little out of my shoe comfort zone but they are proving themselves time and again as just what the outfit ordered!




I love that the same cobalt blue is in the teeny tiny bird pattern when you look up close!


bird print taupe dress - Dorothy Perkins (shop here - on sale!)
white cardigan - Gap
cobalt blue flats - Town Shoes

Don't mind my  battered legs. After a summer of renovating and dogs jumping up, they've definitely seen better days.

What's your favourite way to add some colour friends? Shoes? Jewellery? Lipstick? Or are you colour brave with your outfits? I'm loving all the jewel tones for fall...I think this blue will move nicely to heather grays and jet blacks for the cold months.




4 comments:

  1. This outfit is one of my fav's to date. It's so fantastic! You look amazing Lenore.
    I bought a cute black and white bird print dress earlier this summer and absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ps. Love your hair style!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that dress is just adorable, I love the birdie print!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lenore, I just discovered your blog and I'm really happy I did. I am now following you on bloglovin. I'm also a blogger from Winnipeg and I love "discovering" other talented bloggers in my area.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by, I love reading all your comments! If you have a specific question, please email me at lhume1@mts.net. XO Lenore